By the time we finally got to the front of the line, I was really feeling dizzy and had to sit down several times. It was getting kind of scary because I started to get tunnel vision a few times and I told my sister I wasn't feeling very well just in time for her to ask a nurse for a chair before my vision went black. I have rarely ever been so embarrassed... I took my kids (and my nieces and nephews) in for their shots and I'M the one who didn't make it through the line!!! lol Anyway, I ended up escorted in a wheelchair by a firefighter for the rest of the event. My poor sister thought she was bringing another useful adult to help with the children and ended up with me to take care of! How embarrassing.
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown came on TV tonight. My kids and my niece and nephews laughed and laughed through the whole show. I'm so glad I asked my dad to record it for me in advance, cause it turned out they really loved it!
1 comment:
That sounds like a long day for anyone, not to mention being 8 months pregnant! Glad you all made it through the line okay!
Post a Comment