I have decided that going private for someone who wasn't worth my time or energy in the first place is a bit extreme. I have things to say that I will probably get out eventually, but for now I'd rather just keep things as normal as possible.
I don't have much time with the internet today, so I'm going to have to be really brief. I have been having contractions that are even worse than before, so we're still just praying for as much more time as possible for him to grow before he's born... In three days I will be 34 weeks along, which is the point where my doctor said he wouldn't stop the labor if it came. We want to make it to at least 37 weeks, though, if possible, since he really could use some more time to grow!
Wish us luck!!
1 comment:
Hang in there. You've done a great job giving the little guy the time he needs under stressful circumstances. I know it's been hard! Like I said, Abby was born at 34 weeks and she did great. Of course, I also know how much every day counts. We're praying for you and the whole family. ~Ashli
Post a Comment