Our baby boy has turned a corner! He improved enough that the doctor and nurses decided to take him off the CPAP oxygen mask thing he was using to breathe and replace it with a high-flow oxygen tube (much more pleasant on his face)! He looks so much better now and seems to be breathing much better. He stopped all the grunting noises he was making before when he was attempting to breathe, and they actually let Steve and I hold him tonight! :) Best moment ever!


*****UPDATE*****
Apparently taking him off the C-PAP machine didn't go over well. They had to put him back on it tonight around 12:30. I guess we'll see how it goes... please keep praying. Progress is not always progress, I guess. Sometimes it's just a tease.
3 comments:
Oh he is perfect! He'll be in our prayers!
Aubrey - I am so glad you have your baby boy!! I KNOW he will be better soon and so will you!! Can't wait to see him at Michelle's party!! Now you can really enjoy the holidays, can't you?
He is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on the new little addition. Your family is in our prayers!!!
Post a Comment