Sunday, November 22, 2009

Introducing....


Max Emery Ortega

Born:
November 19, 2009
11:00 pm
6 lbs 2 oz
19.75 in
And...
The most gorgeous head of curly,
black hair you have ever seen!

10 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

He totallt looks like a MAX!!! GREAT pick! YAYAYAYYAYA for baby max!

AshliO said...

Love it. Love him! Love you :-)

Krista Miller said...

He is precious! I am so glad I got to come visit him :)

Jillian said...

awwww i LOVE IT! it's perfect.. and that picture is AWESOME.

Megs said...

Wow...I miss a few days online & I miss a lot!!! Congratulations! He is so small & beautiful! Max is a good name & I've enjoyed reading about your time with him so far. Can't wait to read more!

Darci Lynne said...

He is darling- and so tiny! I love his name (not that anyone's opinion matters but yours.) I am glad someone else took a little time to decide on her baby's name. I am sure it fits him perfectly. Can't wait to meet him and to see you!

Amanda said...

Beautiful baby boy :) I'm so excited for you... and he wasn't born on Christmas! Yay for that!!! :)

What a perfect picture. Muah!

Miken said...

i'm so happy for you! i'll be happier for you when you get to take him home. but for now - i'm just really glad your baby is ok :) love you!

Brittney Q. said...

That's a cool picture. Congrats!

Whitney L. said...

I'm so excited for your family! He's adorable and I can't wait to meet him!