I love the new hair-do! And you do not have a double chin. Goodness. Love the pictures. Baby Max is so tiny & cute!
Pretty girl. One chin :-)
Such cute pictures! I'm so glad you blog so we can all see them!
LOVE your hair!! the color looks way way cute. i want to see more pics of it!! :)
Your hair looks great! It looks soooo long...Its really not fair that you and your sister's hair grow so fast, not fair, not fair!
Lovin the hair! Max is so sweet minus the fact that he won't let you sleep.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the new hair-do! And you do not have a double chin. Goodness.
Love the pictures. Baby Max is so tiny & cute!
Pretty girl. One chin :-)
Such cute pictures! I'm so glad you blog so we can all see them!
LOVE your hair!! the color looks way way cute. i want to see more pics of it!! :)
Your hair looks great! It looks soooo long...Its really not fair that you and your sister's hair grow so fast, not fair, not fair!
Lovin the hair! Max is so sweet minus the fact that he won't let you sleep.
Post a Comment