Have you ever had one of those nights where you work hard all night long trying every single trick on the book, begging, pleading, negotiating with your baby to sleep... then morning comes, your older kids wake up for the day, and magically the baby sleeps? Just in time for you to have to get up, make lunches, and get the kids off to school. This was that morning. He FINALLY fell asleep just in time for me to have to get out of bed. I rushed through the morning routine hoping to go back downstairs and catch a little more rest, but guess what? (You guessed it!) He woke up just in time for me to drift off to sleep. Difficult baby!!!
Here are some pictures of my 10 week old angel!
This (above) is Max's most common face! (See the bib?)
Asher feeding Max a bottle


If Asher hears Max cry, he says, "The baby needs a bink! Where's the baby's bink?"












3 comments:
That little boy is just darling!! What a cutie!! I love the fussy bib...I needed one of those with JJ! I found a onseie that has two black diamonds and says I'm difficult that I almost bought for Jackson. Too perfect:)
Aubrey, he's so adorable! I love his hair. What a handsome little man you have there. :) I especially love all of the facial expressions you were able to capture! I'm sorry he's not sleeping well for you. :( I can't even imagine how exhausted you must be!
He is seriously, the cutest baby!
Post a Comment