
This morning Josh asked for a home lunch for school. I rarely ever let him, so I decided to make him one this time. (He asked so sweetly!) I sent him off to school with his lunch box full of lunch (sandwich, granola bar, and drink... but don't forget the last-minute addition when he said, "Mom? Bryson always brings a cookie in HIS lunch"). **Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day flashbacks forced me to add cookies to his lunch at that moment.**
When Josh left, Asher threw a complete fit. Screaming because he didn't get a lunch box with a "mayonaise sandwich" (which by the way is not just mayo on bread... that's what he calls a turkey sandwich)! I made him a lunch and put it in the lunchbox and he sat at the table eating it, happy as can be! He didn't even need to take it anywhere to be happy with it. :)
3 comments:
I hated when the other kids had treats and my mom sent me with carrots. Way to give your kid a cookie, he deserves it!
That is so cute!
He's such a cute kid. He says funny stuff every single time I see him!
Post a Comment