These are absolutely precious! What a cute boy.
he is so darling! i love love love his hair!
I need him!!! Now!!
Max really is sooo adorable! I love his cute smile and his amazing hair!
He is DARLING!
Dear Aubrey,I love this little baby and I think I should get to hold him RIGHT NOW. Also, can Max please send some of that gorgeous hair this way, I know another little baby who needs some hair. . .Love, Darci
Awe, this makes me really wanna hold him. I can't wait till september!
Seriously makes me want to hold him. For a long time. With no crying. During the day.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
These are absolutely precious! What a cute boy.
he is so darling! i love love love his hair!
I need him!!! Now!!
Max really is sooo adorable! I love his cute smile and his amazing hair!
He is DARLING!
Dear Aubrey,
I love this little baby and I think I should get to hold him RIGHT NOW. Also, can Max please send some of that gorgeous hair this way, I know another little baby who needs some hair. . .
Love,
Darci
Awe, this makes me really wanna hold him. I can't wait till september!
Seriously makes me want to hold him. For a long time. With no crying. During the day.
Post a Comment