Asher woke up in the middle of the night screaming. He told me he had a sore throat and stuffy nose, and he refused to take his Tylenol, despite many bribes. Finally he fell back asleep, and woke up around 8 am. At about 10 am I found him like this:

Then like this:

Then this:

I moved him to the couch around 11 am (which was much harder than it looked.. He is getting so big), where he stayed until 3 pm.
He seems to be feeling better... I, however, now have a sore throat...
2 comments:
Boooo to sore throats!!! Cassidy had a sore throat last night and wouldn't come to bed. So I woke him up and all he said was, "My throat hurts, water... water..." I'm like, "How old are you?" Anyway, needless to say I also have a child that is sick :)
Get better girl!!!
So sad. :( I'm sorry we got you sick. Asher looked like he was doing a lot better yesterday afternoon when I saw him, though, so hopefully it's short-lived. I put Avery in his crib a few minutes ago with his nice, cold milk. He pushed it aside and picked up the sippy cup with water in it that was still in his crib from last night. Probably a sore throat.
Post a Comment