Pregnant with Asher - I can't believe my legs and arms were still not fat! (They are now.)
Bumbo! Max still struggles to keep his head all the way up... which is fine when you ave a rattle on your foot!
Joshy playing with Max
My mom reading with Josh and holding Max
Max LOVES to play with my mom when she gets home from work! They are buddies.
Asher told me yesterday, "Mom, my have a brown thing (sounded like "sing") on my face." I said, "I know! It's your birthmark. I like it!" He said, "My don't wike it!"



Andrea & Max at Girls' Night :)
Right after he laughed!



He said, "I'm a fruity loopy boopie!"
At Build-A-Bear, stuffing Asher's new froggy!

I walked in and found Asher watching tv like this.
Joshua loves his baby brother so much! Max loves him too, he always smiles at him!
Teddy and Froggy!
Well... actually, Asher named his froggy "Teddy"!
2 comments:
Super cute new pictures. I love the brown thing on Asher's face and I love that he calls his froggy, "teddy". Funny kid.
Love these boys!
Post a Comment