Max had his weight check this week and gained 21 oz in only 9 days!!! This is a miracle for sure! At most of his weight checks he has gained little or nothing, we haven't had any bursts of weight gain like this at all. I am so excited! He's finally growing and vomiting less, and he's big enough to play with his toys. I took a video this morning because it's so cute how he rolls around and plays with his little gym. :) Finally, some progress!
He's big enough to.....

Ride in the big kid stroller!

Sit on Daddy's shoulders! (and eat Daddy's hair)

Use his teething ring.

Sit up in the high chair!


Smile for the camera!


Eat his feet!

Play with toys!


3 comments:
I love this post! And I love these kids.
He is getting so big and he is so darn adorable! I love his crazy hair, too. He has so much of it!
This is such a cute post!
Post a Comment