Aubrey, these are amazing. You and Steve look great together with these precious boys. What a beautiful family! I am so, so happy that God is blessing you with a second chance. Max is just the cutest thing ever -- I think you are right about that :-)
Love these pictures! You guys all look amazing and I almost started crying when I saw Steve in the photos. I hope you guys can work things out and become a happy little family again! Who too these photos btw?
I haven't been to your blog for a while. Its so great to see your family pictures and to see you all together. I hope it all works out well for you guys! p.s I really like you in that color. I was going to tell you that at Costco!
7 comments:
super super cute :)
Aubrey, these are amazing. You and Steve look great together with these precious boys. What a beautiful family! I am so, so happy that God is blessing you with a second chance. Max is just the cutest thing ever -- I think you are right about that :-)
Beautiful Family Pics!!! I love Max's smile and his little feet.
Love these pictures! You guys all look amazing and I almost started crying when I saw Steve in the photos. I hope you guys can work things out and become a happy little family again! Who too these photos btw?
I haven't been to your blog for a while. Its so great to see your family pictures and to see you all together. I hope it all works out well for you guys!
p.s I really like you in that color. I was going to tell you that at Costco!
you have a very cute family!!! Love these pictures!! :)
LOVE the family pictures! You are all so cute!
Post a Comment