After Steve's brush with death at the hospital, he and I have been staying together at my mom's house and attending marriage counseling. So far it is going really well! It's amazing how life always finds a way to throw perspective your way. Blessings in disguise, I think they call it. :)

The boys planted seeds with my mom, cause it's that time of year!
Max is learning to like Tummy Time!
My nephew Noah read to Max when he was crying, and cheered him right up! My baby loves to read!
My baby loves himself in the mirror. If you have a baby and don't have a Bumbo seat... you should definitely get one. I'm a fan.
Max learned to jump in his jumper, and I think it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen! He's so rarely happy, it's a huge thing when something entertains him!
Joshua lost his first tooth! Actually, this picture is out-dated because he has since lost a second tooth! Both front bottom baby teeth are gone now, but their replacements had already grown in behind them!
I threw this in cause I just think it's so cute. No milestone, just good times!
My boys are learning to be friends! They don't spend a lot of time playing or working together, so Steve and I are working on activities they can do to become better friends. This day they were doing homework together.
This is so rare! Look at my cute boys loving each other! They never hug, mostly Asher just beats on Josh... so this just might be my new favorite picture ever!!!
1 comment:
Aubs,
You are amazing...I just wanted to let you know that. I couldn't imagine the pain you felt knowing your baby was being hurt...to help him..I am happy for you and Steve, I wish the VERY best for you guys..I remember the day you guys were married and the love you had in your eyes...both of you. Your boys are getting so huge, and it's crazy. Just know that I always think of you and hope you are doing well...your little Max...is pretty much the cutest baby I have seen...since Rylan and Addie were born of course. BUT in all seriousness..he is beautiful! I lovet he picture of Josh and Asher..sooo stinking cute!! Love ya girl! Keep up the great work with your family...it is all worth it, even after all the crud you get to go through. Keep me updated on everyone k? Thanks!! LOVE FAITH!
Post a Comment