Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Max's Progress
I am finally catching up on my pictures, so there will be several posts tonight! Max has been a busy little bug, and he's growing like crazy now! I can't even tell you how different he is! He is content a lot of the time now, which is SO nice, and he's up to 15 lbs! Hooray! Some pictures from this month:


Joshua asked if he could feed Max his baby food.

Max fell asleep like this on Steve one day while watching a movie. I think it's so precious!

While we cleaned Steve's apartment (and moved Steve out of it - and into my mom's house with me), Max fell asleep on the floor all by himself! He was just playing and I looked over and he'd put himself to sleep. So sweet!

(Don't worry, I did buckle the other half of his seatbelt after I took this picture and before I put him in the car! lol)
My mom bought him a new swing. It's so cute! But I'm afraid his reflux prevents him from really loving the motion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man he is cute!! And he does look bigger. Almost has chubby cheeks!!! I am sooo glad you and Steve are doing good! You deserve it!!! :)
I love all these pictures! Wish I could have made the apartment party but we will plan something soon! Everyone looks good and happy and that makes me happy!!! Sorry I didn't text much the other day, my mind is just everywhere lately. But we'll go out and have a great time... SOON!
Max is so darling! I love how fat he's getting - he'll be outgrowing his car seat before long. And I love seeing him in Avery's old clothes!
Post a Comment