Friday, July 2, 2010

Crossroads

So many things in my life have reached a crossroads... I am currently experiencing a complete mental breakdown or a complete cut off from society - I'm unsure which just yet. Every aspect of my life needs to change so drastically that nothing is going to stay the same, and honestly, I don't care which way it has to go, as long as it's change.

It seems as if everything in me has been beginning to boil, and although I was aware of the extra pressure, I didn't realize just how close to boiling over I was - that is, until I spilled hot water and steam all over the place.

Now where to go, what to do with everything is beyond me. But I swear to figure it out and turn this place upside down.

1 comment:

natterbee said...

I know what you mean about life coming to a crossroads (see my blog from a few weeks ago entitled, "Two Roads Diverged"). Good luck figuring out what needs to change and how to make the change happen for you and your family. Crossroads are hard.