Do you ever have those days? This morning Josh said to me, "I am just having a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad (repeat 60 more times) day!" I asked him why and he said he just can't seem to figure anything out.
I know what you mean, son. I know exactly what you mean. He told me all about how every time he tries to help Asher, Asher just yells at him or hits him. Well, that's true - can't blame him for being frustrated by that! But my saint of a son has never ONCE attempted to hit him back.
Asher walked up to me a minute ago and said, "Mom, your shirt looks pretty awful I think. And your pants look dirty." (I am wearing Steve's grey tank top and some purple corduroy pants. He's not far off when he says I look pretty awful, lol.) But... where did my sweet, complimentary little boy go? He's been replaced by this unrecognizable child. :(
From the moment I woke up yesterday until now, I have definitely been having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
My mom says some days are like that...
No comments:
Post a Comment