Thursday, August 26, 2010

Talking, Too!?

Alright, I have something to say. My son, who spent the first six months of his life starving to death, is moving way too fast. I am desperate for him to slow down! In a matter of three months he has:
  1. Started eating baby food
  2. Gained 10 lbs
  3. Rolled over
  4. Learned to hold his own bottle
  5. Started army crawling
  6. Started caterpillar crawling
  7. Started REAL crawling
  8. Started eating table food
  9. Stood up
  10. Tried to walk (very unsuccessful)
  11. Climbed up the stairs
And now... all of a sudden... he has started talking. When he wants a bottle he says "ba ba". When he wants food he says "puff" (because we call his little Gerber snacks "puffs"). When he's in the bath he says "bah, bah". We're still waiting on Da Da and Ma Ma but he's getting there... quickly!

This morning as I fed him his baby food he just kept repeating "puff, puff" over and over. He's so dang cute I could just die... but would somebody convince him to slow down please???


(Did you know that I don't even know my nose looks like that?? It isn't until I see a picture that I realize I have a big nose. In my head it's downright dainty - although, so is my butt. Seriously.)



2 comments:

Debbie said...

So, so, so cute!!! Glad you recorded these moments.

mIcHeLLe said...

he is so cute! he's getting sooo chubby!!! love it! Those cheeks, I just want to squish them.