Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pillow Pets




My mother-in-law LOVES to spoil my children, and she has done it again. Asher has apparently been begging for a Pillow Pet for months now (I had never even heard of them, I guess the commercial is on Qubo, which he watches at her house), and Michele loves to get them what they want! She had them sent to our house, one for each of them, and they haven't stopped playing with them since.

Watch the commercial:




When Josh opened his, he said, "Mom! The commercial says, 'One hug and you're in love!'"

I said, "Well, are you in love?"

He said, "Well... for me, it took two."

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is awesome! I always see the commercial for these on Ion Life (a health and lifestyle channel I watch sometimes)and every time I see it I think if I had kids I would be buying one for them for a birthday gift or something. ha :) It's the sort of thing I would have LOVED when I was little.

Those are some gorgeous boys you've got there! *hugs*