Josh had a blast at school, and he's been excited each morning since. He says his teacher is nice and that he has a friend from primary in his class. It was a HUGE relief when he came home with a good report because we had so many problems last year with his anxiety. I couldn't be happier that he loves school! I hope it stays that way. :) Sending him to church totally paid off, hooray he already had a friend there!!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
We Have a Second-Grader!?
Josh had a blast at school, and he's been excited each morning since. He says his teacher is nice and that he has a friend from primary in his class. It was a HUGE relief when he came home with a good report because we had so many problems last year with his anxiety. I couldn't be happier that he loves school! I hope it stays that way. :) Sending him to church totally paid off, hooray he already had a friend there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment