Joshua-ism:
8:45 am, leaving for school
"Mom, I'm going to come home and do my homework right away! Then I'm going to go to scouts, then when I get back from scouts, I'm going to do my homework some MORE!"
He's so old and responsible. It's amazing.
Asher-ism:
8:45 am, leaving for school
Asher *blows kisses*
Mommy *catches kisses*
Mommy *blows kiss back*
Asher *catches kiss*
Asher: Mommy, now I have your heart and you have my heart."
1:05 pm, picking him up from school
Mommy: I missed you today, Asher.
Asher: I missed your eye.
Mommy: Just one of my eyes?
Asher (pointing): That one.
Max-ism:
On Monday, Max was discovered on top of the table playing with hair cutting scissors and eating a bagel (see previous post).
On Tuesday, Max came upstairs covered in gross from head to toe. It took me 35 minutes to find what he had all over him. Before I figured it out (and after I cleaned him up), I said, "Max, where is the yucky? Where is it?" Max said, "Yuck," took my hand, led me downstairs and over to the garbage can.
Pointing at it, he said, "Yucky." (FYI: That was not where the yucky was located - he just thought "yucky" and then thought "garbage". Actually he had sheet rock plaster all over himself! Apparently there's a bucket of it in the laundry room? Now I know.)
On Wednesday, Max was discovered on top of the table splashing his hands in Asher's chicken noodle soup, which he had already poured all over himself, the table, the floor, and splashed onto the walls.
On Thursday, Mommy got smarter and cleaned the dang house.
2 comments:
Was it the right or left eye? He's a little weird, but seriously funny!
These boys are the cutest things ever! I'm so glad you're recording a few of these precious moments.
Post a Comment