Thursday, March 31, 2011

Asher, the Infomercial King

Asher: You know what's the winner?
Me: What?
Asher: The baby bullet. 
You can make all your natural baby food, 
and no matter how long you make it, it's COMPLETELY safe.
And your baby will love it! 

Maybe a little too much TV, Ash? 

5 comments:

Kelly Family said...

oh my heck! What a funny kid! This made my day :)

aly said...

okay, i just read your 'why detour' and after reading the first paragraph i knew it was mrs. bean...then i read on! i love mrs. bean!

Christina said...

I caught Eliott playing with toys once and the dialogue went like this:
Dinosaur #1: What does Travelocity mean?
Dinosaur #2: Travelocity means you'll never roam alone!

That was the day we disconnected the tv in favor of commercial-free methods of entertainment/distraction. The commercials sink in fast!

Megs said...

Ha ha...a kid after my own heart! I could watch infomercials all day!

Amy said...

I still read your blog! Not as often as I woukd like, but I do! Don't cut me off!