Monday, March 28, 2011

Moving

We're moving! We found an apartment, we made the arrangements, now all that's left to do is all the hard work! Packing, moving, unpacking... etc!  I'm pretty sure everyone has already read that, but if you haven't, there it is!

This means you probably won't be hearing from me for a week or two while we get things set up at the new place, and clean up around here at my Mom's! I'm not sure how long it will take for us to get Internet where we're going, because, well... Internet is expensive! I will, however, be at my mom's often since we aren't making the kids switch schools in the middle of the school year again... so don't give up on me yet!  I'll be back here and there, and when I'm established... be prepared for pictures. :)

Wish me luck! Moving sucks.

Oh, and if anyone has any advice about squeezing 3 kids into 1 bedroom, that would be great too!

1 comment:

Megs said...

Ugh. You're totally right. Moving sucks!!! Good luck! Wish I was closer to help because I actually love packing. I hate unpacking. Biggest vice.

Bunk beds?! I bet if you google "3 kids 1 bedroom" you will find an answer!