Hey everyone,
It's time to clean house around here! I'm re-working all 3 of my blogs, and I'm cleaning out my reader list.
IF YOU'RE STILL READING, leave me a comment! If I don't hear from you soon, I'm going to delete your email off my reader list. Nothing personal, I'm just not sure what e-mail address belongs to who, so I'm trying to eliminate anyone who isn't currently in my life. If you're still interested, I'm happy to have you keep reading! But since this is my family's blog, I want to know exactly who is reading.
Leave me a comment and let me know! xoxo
Aubrey
It's time to clean house around here! I'm re-working all 3 of my blogs, and I'm cleaning out my reader list.
IF YOU'RE STILL READING, leave me a comment! If I don't hear from you soon, I'm going to delete your email off my reader list. Nothing personal, I'm just not sure what e-mail address belongs to who, so I'm trying to eliminate anyone who isn't currently in my life. If you're still interested, I'm happy to have you keep reading! But since this is my family's blog, I want to know exactly who is reading.
Leave me a comment and let me know! xoxo
Aubrey
14 comments:
Of course I'm still reading, albeit intermittently.
I read it still.
EmmaLee, which is your email address? I've got too many listed, not sure which belongs to which person.
I'm still reading!!!!
No, no, no ... don't delete me :-)
Mrs Aubrey, please don't delete me!!! I love catching up with your cute little family!
Aubrey, I still check in, I am just really bad at leaving comments :(
I do, I do!
I'm reading! :)
Dont delete me!! I love reading about your cute family :)
Don't delete me!!! I read just don't comment very often, this is the only way I stay updated! Love you and I loved seeing you the other day too!!
I'm still reading! :)
you know IM still reading! Thanks for the comment btw. I will give u a call. whens a good time?? i think you r 6 or 7 hours earlier then I am here in germany! Miss you tons.
me too!
Post a Comment