Monday, June 27, 2011

There's nothing better than summer

I finally posted something on the writing blog! Go here to check it out: My Favorite Mistake. (While you're over there, go ahead and follow us, 'cause honestly, we could use the morale boost!) 
Also, a bunch of pictures from a fun weekend:
(almost) all of us at Cars2

Grandma & Josh

Adam, Avery, Asher

Adam and Emma

Joshua & Avery roasting a marshmallow

Grandma roasting marshmallows




Me & Josh

Me, Josh

Asher & Josh at Lily's party



Joshua

Max loves the swing! He says, "sing!" 

Grandma's dog Suki misses us

The boys picking strawberries


A picnic in the backyard - Max insisted on using his booster seat






Alex, Joshua, Max

Max adores music! Playing grandma's piano is his favorite

Avery & Grandma


Adam & Josh are 7 years apart, but best friends

Avery is so adorable!

My cute mom & Avery on the trampoline

Asher & Emma







At Cars2, Max insisted on holding the popcorn and ate the WHOLE bucket himself!

Ashlie, Olivia, Michele, Max, me, Joshua, Alex, Asher



My favorite breadsticks in the whole entire world

"Phone!"

"Take a picture of me, Grandma!" 


Max saying "cheese!"

Max climbing up to the top bunk... he does it all the time, and it's so scary!


2 comments:

Cody, Kate and Isaak said...

The kids are adorable and HUGE! I miss you.

Aubrey Anne said...

I miss you too! But I don't have your phone number. Text me? 801-660-7329