Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Asher's birthday (cont.)

My mom being super cute Miss America with the makeshift "blindfold"

Hugsy and Dadsy - sun in his eyes? Yes, I think so. 

Madi pinning the tail on the donkey

She's so excited she did it right!! lol Cutest little girl ever.

Nieces and nephews getting ready to sing Happy Birthday

Soon as Max saw everyone gathered 'round two cakes he started singing, "Hap birthday to YOUUU!"

Elizabeth, Mom and Asher, Avery

Blowing out candles

Asher and my Grandma Baker share the same birthday!

Noah and Asher

Asher: "It's an ironing thing I think."
(It's a mixer. He has me for a mother, how would he know the difference between an iron and a mixer?)


Max hates to lose the attention


People think it's weird for me to give my son a mixer for his birthday.
I think it's just good sense.
I let him have the pink cake with pink frosting he requested, too.

Drawing with brother

They are best friends lately, it's absolutely adorable.

Ever seen Care Bears? Asher says he's doing the "Care Bear stare".

I told him to do another thing that's cool.
This is what he did.
No idea what it is, but it's cute!

He looks so old in this picture I could puke.

Six!?!?

Asher loves his new Charlie Brown doll!

(Go over to Too Much Aubrey for more about my little Ash)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love these pictures! As for me - maybe it's Ms Senior America:)

natterbee said...

Cooking tools, pink AND a doll? Radical! Just kidding - I completely support this parenting!