Last night, after a long shift at work (inventory day), I came home and got basically no sleep at all. Steve couldn't find Max's bottle (which he always sleeps with) when he put him to bed, so when he woke up in the night crying for "more milk," there was no bottle to be found. When I gave him his sippy cup (which he loves during daytime hours), he yelled, "No cup!" and threw it across the room.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that I tore this house APART looking for that stupid bottle. Then I even got desperate enough to go out to the car in the middle of the night and search THAT, hoping it had been left in there earlier.
Anyway, I never found it, and Max never gave up screaming for it. He cried for hours, waking up everyone in the house (except Steve). Asher came out and said, "I just can't STAND the noise!" Convincing him it was still the middle of the night went about as well as convincing Max that it was the middle of the night, so I spent the entire night awake with sleepy, grumpy kids. Finally I let Max come out to watch a movie, which he loved, and I can hardly keep my eyes open.
But at least I'm not the only one!
 |
| Sleepy Joshy |
 |
| Sleepy/delirious Max |
 |
| Losing-consciousness Max |
 |
| "I can't stand the noise!" Asher said, awake from Max's crying. |
 |
| Can't-even-sit-up Asher |
 |
| Max and Asher, watching MegaMind at 6 am |
 |
Mom found the baba! He's never been so happy! He said, "Yay! Bedtime!"
I guess he's ready for his nap! |
 |
| Happily in his bed with his "pet," his monkey, and his blankie... most of all, his bottle. |
Just for fun, these are pictures of Baby Asher in his crib with the same monkey (2007). :)
No comments:
Post a Comment