| Olivia making Max laugh |
| Asher pushing Max in the swing |
| Beautiful little Madi |
| Joshy is too big for the slide! |
| Asher making faces, Max was laughing |
| Josh & Alex - buddies their whole lives |
| I can't believe they're 8! |
| Barrett loves his daddy |
| Asher saying, "Mom, I'm not having very much fun." |
| Jon loves his time with his kids! |
| Tiny photographer |
| I gave him fruit snacks. Cheered right up. |
| Elizabeth |
| Avery |
| "Max's turn! No Avery slide!" |
| Ashlie playing with Asher |
| Puppies were coming through the fence! |
| Ashlie, who apparently grew up when she went to junior high! |
| Avery checking out the puppy |
| Ashlie showing Asher how to hold the puppy |
No comments:
Post a Comment