| Once There Was a Dragonfly, Written and illustrated by Joshua Lucas Miller |
| This is dedicated to my grandma because she lives by her self with her puppy dog. |
| Once there was a dragon... |
| fly. One day he flew by a rattle... |
| snake. Then he flew across a cross... |
| walk. And saw a butter... |
| fly. Then later that night he saw a fire... |
| fly. He saw the biggest battle... |
| ship. And went to the air... |
| port. Then went on an air... |
| plane. And went on a trip to outer space on a rocket... |
| ship. Then he saw a puppy... |
| dog. Laying there sighing because of tiredness from running after him. |
| All about the author and illustrator... I live in Farmington, Utah. I have two brothers, their names are Max and Asher. I like to play outside with my cousins. |
| Cover |
| Another story Josh wrote for me. |
3 comments:
So clever!! I love it:)
These are so adorable and the boys were so proud!!
I love them! Thank you for sharing them with me you know how much I adore those little ones. They are so smart!
Love you
Becca
Post a Comment