| Cover |
| Asher |
| My Mom, My Dad (for some reason Mom has a dog mouth) |
| My house (there's rocks around the apartment because he loves to play on the rock wall behind the complex). I see: snake, robot, turtle, rocketship |
| I hear: duck, raincloud, TV, bird I like: clouds |
| I eat: ribs (we've never had ribs at our house), pizza, mac and cheese |
| I smell: flowers |
| I can see a bear... zzzzz |
| The big hungry bear eats: blueberries, apple, cookie, sandwich |
| Frogs can eat flies. |
| If I met an alien I would play, play at the park. |
| It is a sunny day. (for some reason he drew a volcano exploding, lol) |
| It is a rainy day. |
| It is a foggy day. |
| It is a windy day. |
| It is a snowy day. |
| cover |
No comments:
Post a Comment