Today is my older sister Jenny's birthday, Friday is my birthday. We are ten years and three days apart, so we've always celebrated together. This year we had our annual backyard camp-out combined with our birthday celebration.
Prep:
Campfire:
Not one of us can carry a tune, but we sing anyway.
![]() |
| Smores |
![]() |
| Cake |
![]() |
| Niece Olivia, me, my sister Jenny |
![]() |
| My niece Ashlie |
A little story: At 10:15pm, my sisters and I were upstairs in the bathroom washing our faces (one of the perks to camping at home). Suddenly we can hear my brother Jon yell, "GO AHEAD! CALL THE COPS! I'm recording this!" Yep, at ten pm a neighbor was not only threatening to call the cops because of the "noise" my nieces and nephews were making outside, but the woman was actually SPRAYING the children with a garden hose!
Morning/breakfast:





















1 comment:
I really would love to see Jons recording of said crazy neighbor, Thats fricken hilarious! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment