Josh has been asking me for a couple of months now to take him to the library. He'd never been, but had seen it on TV shows and decided it looked like fun. So today I took Steve to work so I could have the car, and we took the trip to the library. I got a library card, and Josh had a BLAST picking out books.
Asher, however, just wanted to sit back and relax in this tiny Asher-sized rocking chair!

Then we went to Wal-Mart, and all he wanted to do was sit in this Asher-sized Dora chair! lol

Josh couldn't wait to get the books home and read them, so guess what I've been doing all afternoon.... :)
1 comment:
Thats so great that you took your kids to the library. I have been meaning to take Liz. We drive by it all the time. Liz still remember going their last Christmas to see Santa. You are a good mom.
Post a Comment