Ok, so I have two things to say.
#1: I am a tax-paying military wife whose child is ENROLLED at your school. WTF makes you think you can tell me I'm not even allowed inside the front (or side or back) doors?? For all I know, it's a GD shoe factory in there! My child could be working in a sweat shop for all I know!!! I give you one more day, and if I'm not allowed in tomorrow, I'm throwing the biggest fit you've ever seen.
#2: Since our computer broke, I almost forgot how much I'm obsessed with DadGoneMad. I laugh so hard I almost pee my pants and my stomach aches. My face muscles spasm after a post or two. If you've never been to DadGoneMad, I want to make something clear: I know I have a pretty sensitive audience (I mean this in the most affectionate way). If you are offended by men who don't censor their language/references, this site may not be for you. This isn't for your children, but it is definitely for me. I think he is downright hilarious, and I highly recommend him to whomever is willing to take it in good humor. :) He totally made my morning.
That's all for now. Chew on that for a while. <3
3 comments:
Don't you just have to check in at the office? I have to sign a vistor's log when I go to see Kenlee. I'm totally cool with that level of restriction. I don't want some psycho going in and causing problems or endangering those kids.....With all that has happened in the recent past, it's too scary.
My apologies. I didn't realize acronyms (or "initialisims", as I've been told) were only allowed if you make up your own. Whoever is offended by MY INITIALISMS, here's a site to try: http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/
For those who can handle reading it without wanting to blow your brains out, which I personally cannot.
Krista, I wouldn't mind signing in at the office, that's a precaution I can get on board with... but they won't even let me inside the school to GET to the office! lol
Post a Comment