Please try not to read into this so deeply and personally. My blog is a place for me to express frustrations, as well as keep everyone updated. If people are uncomfortable with my blog, I don't expect them to read it. It's basically as simple as that. Yes, I post these things in public... but it's still up to everyone else's discretion to decide whether my blog is a place for them or not.
I was NOT trying to criticize my friends and readers! Everyone took that so personally. I am having a bad day, and I found a couple of comments I received more judgmental than I thought I deserved. Everyone else who jumped up to defend themselves... please don't worry so much. I wasn't trying to say you weren't good friends/bloggers. :) I was just trying to express that I felt attacked by a couple of people unnecessarily.
Wow, this seems a little ridiculous, so I'm going to stop now. Please know that I'm not just a jerk out to get anyone, just a girl having a bad day, with a few things to say that didn't suit some people. For the sake of living with a little less drama, I revoke my statements. Can we all just get along? (ok, that was a bit much.)
4 comments:
That does seem to bit too much if you can't even get in to the front office. Is it a lock down or something?
And to answer this posting.....
The reason that I didn't respond to your global warming posting that you seem really concerned about is, I don't agree with it and didn't want to get in any kind of argument with you about it or offend you. So, rather than ranting in opposition to your view, I chose to abstain.
That's just me though, I can't speak for anyone else. Don't hate me. :(
Aubrey!:
Really - ALL People w/ Blogger accounts? What post(s) are you talking about?
I try to comment as often as I can. I feel the same way as you sometimes - but I have found that if I give a day or two - people get around to commenting. I find it just as difficult to find the time within a 24 hour period of time to comment on EVERYONE'S blogs as well as responding to comments made on my blog.
Also, another tip I've learned is the more you comment on other people's blogs - the more likely they are to comment just as often on yours (don't read into that too deeply ;) ). :)
I love your blog though- I do read it, and I try to comment as often as possible.
I think I missed something ...
Yes, we can get along.
It's really hard to read the intentions of the writer when you can only read written words and not be face to face and hear them aloud.
You are SO honest in your writing and that's why I LOVE to read your blog. I anticipate each new posting- so KEEP WRITING! :)
Post a Comment