Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thursday Confessions... 3 Days Too Late. And Happy Birthday Natalie!!!

It's my sister Natalie's birthday today! I am SO SICK AND TIRED of missing birthdays!!!! It's a good thing I've only got 12 more days, cause UGH! Tired of it. Anyway, Natalie is the middle girl in our family (#4 child overall). She's seven years older than I am, and one of smartest, most thoughtful people I know. I miss her so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT!!! (Sorry I forgot to send you a birthday card... I'll come home, how's that?)

Nat and her husband Rob:



"Thursday Confessions"

  • I truly believe my kids are cuter than everyone else's kids. Here, I'll prove it:


  • I think I broke my toe. I tripped over my husband's weight set thingy, which he conveniently left right outside the bathroom door. This picture is bad quality, but it's the second toe on the right foot (next to the big toe... btw, why doesn't that toe have a name??) I'm not gonna lie to you, I bought fuzzy pink slippers just to protect my newly-damaged toe.

1 comment:

natterbee said...

Thanks, Aubs. You're so great. I appreciate the blog entry!

Nat