
Tonight was my 3rd Twilight night, and I feel appeased for the moment. :) Although, each time I go I get more and more mad when people are disrespectful in the theater. I was about to smack some teenagers... Next time I'm bringing tomatoes to throw at them for talking through the perfect parts (or laughing through the serious parts!!!!) When I go to movies I feel ancient. Like an old lady who wants to turn around and say "Keep it down!!!!!!" lol
Tonight I went with my mom, my sister-in-law Karla, and my friend Natalie. Each time we've seen it Natalie and I have gone together, so we've got it down to a science now - the parts where we have to remind each other to breathe, etc. ;) Thanks again, Nat! (Natalie works at the theater, so she's making this Twilight obsession much cheaper for me than it otherwise would be!) It also helps that she loves the books as much as I do (if not more). :D
Well, I'm going to head to bed and try not to dream of things that aren't real and will only leave me disappointed in the morning. Wish me luck!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment