Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful



As we all know....
I'm not the best at being thankful. I'm kind of a complainer (to put it mildly)... but today is the day! So, I'll do my best.



I AM THANKFUL FOR:
  • Eating whatever I want today, which includes my very very very favorite dessert - pumpkin pie!
  • Tomorrow I'll wake up about 5 lbs heavier than I'm comfortable being in public, but I figure everyone else is too, so NO ONE JUDGE ME!
  • My husband's ability to keep us financially stable and his sacrifice. He is the strongest man I know, by far.
  • I am unbelievably thankful for the opportunity to be here in Utah with my family and friends and my MOUNTAINS!!
  • I have recently discovered that my depression in Kansas stemmed directly from the lack of social life... so I'm thankful for the available babysitters here that help me to keep a decent social life (and therefor keep my depression at bay).
  • My angel children. They aren't quite so angelic since we moved back here, but they still make me unmeasurably happy, and I know I'm very lucky to have such gorgeous, smart, sweet children.
  • Twilight. STOP LAUGHING. It really does make me incredibly happy, so how could I leave it off the list?
  • Jenn's new baby girl coming out healthy and everything! (Congrats Jenn and Brad!!!)
  • A little time off work to figure out my plan for moving and getting settled....
  • My gigantic family! I can hardly wait to have a huge family dinner again. I just wish we could have Chris' family there too. :(
  • My husband's family. They are the best in-laws anyone could ever ask for!
  • Really good music. Few things in life have more impact on me than the presence of really good music.
  • Good friends that have lasted over time and distance, and still make me feel 100% accepted and carefree.
There's about a zillion things I could say, but I'll need to stop there! Besides, I'm pretty sure everyone's "thankful" list is basically the same today.


What are you thankful for?

No comments: