I think I might be coherent enough to post tonight.
I am so far beyond exhausted I can hardly see straight. I use every single second of every single day, and (needless to say) I am not used to that! My life has changed dramatically lately, and between the kids and the job and the adjustment.... I'm just about ready to collapse and give up. I won't be doing that (notice how "kids" was on that list? I can't give up), but it sure it tempting. This sucks.
I found a place I love. But it's in Sugarhouse. Nothing we want to do with our lives is anywhere near Sugarhouse... School - Kaysville. Work - Centerville. Family - West Valley and Bountiful. Home - Sugarhouse? That just doesn't make sense. But believe me when I tell you, there is NOTHING to rent in a reasonable location that is good for my family/dogs! :( :( :( If it weren't for the fact that the three of us are sharing one bedroom right now, I would totally give up looking.
So, there's the dilemma. Get the perfect house in the very un-perfect location, or pass up the perfect house and pray for the perfect location (all the while getting no sleep because of the living arrangements). Believe me, I am WAY lucky to be here at my mom's and I totally know that... I don't mean to complain. It's just that we really need to find a place of our own and get back to normal.
Well... there's my rant for the evening. I'm going to crash... hopefully I can make it to the pillow before I fall asleep.
2 comments:
believe me aubrey...i know all to well how it is to be"back home with mom" its great ...at first but then you just have this desire to have your "own", well EVERYTHING! no one thinks your ungrateful. at least they shouldnt. i do have a clue about where everything is in utah, but if the house is nice and in a good area i.e. SFAE then its ok!!! it doesnt have to be permanent. your renting right?? just hang in there and remember that somone higher up is guiding you and the family and you are EXACTLY on the path you are supoose to be.
love u and stay strong!
xoxoxoxo
hey! We've changed our blog title! So we're letting you know so you don't just get a blank screen if you come see our blog!
We're now at
Almostlyrics.blogspot.com
Hope things are going good!
Post a Comment