Yesterday when I picked him up from school, his teacher said "Joshua gets to be the leader tomorrow, so if he comes on time he will lead the class into the school!"
GENIUS.
I woke up early today and got ready so I could take him on time (even a little early, go me), and he didn't even complain about going to school because he knew he got to be "the leader" today. When we got to the school he said, "Where's my line??" I said, "They're not here yet! We're here early so you can be the leader!" He was so excited. This is honestly the FIRST time he's gone to school without complaint since we got to Utah. We stood at the front of the yellow painted line (with a little red K in front of it, for Kindergarten), and every thirty seconds or so he would look at me beaming and say, "I'M THE LEADER!"
It was downright adorable. I am so happy to see something that was actually motivating enough to keep him smiling all morning. :) I had to leave before he led the class into the school, but I'm pretty sure he was headed for success today.
P.S. So I'm looki
Let me know if you know of anyon
4 comments:
hmm im glad he was line leader. why do you think hes having such a hard time??could it be cuz daddys not there?
The trouble with doing it before you know where you will be living is that can make a big difference in how easy it is to juggle the kids, home and job.
I would check out Lori Godderidge in Farmington.. (I'm not sure where you want the daycare to be) last time I checked she was still doing daycare out of her home and she is great, she used to be in our ward. Sorry I don't know prices or anything, but check her out! Her number is 451-7071
It's true. I had to find a daycare that will pick up and take Kenlee to school. Either way, daycare sucks. I hate that my daughter has been raised in them. Today though, how can you live on one income in a family?
Post a Comment