Sunday, November 9, 2008

My very first 40+ hour work week

I know I sound like a huge whiner, but I'm EXHAUSTED! I've never attempted to work full time before, so my body is in shock. But honestly, it's been a really great week! Over all, I'm really happy and enjoying myself. Josh is having trouble at school and my little Asher is struggling because of the lost routine, but we're working on it... Hopefully this week will be a little easier than last.

We got the professional pictures back of Josh and Asher, so I'm excited to get them up here, but I'll have to wait until Jon can come over and help me figure out the scanner. This computer outranks my abilities by a lot.

Until then! :) Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lynn said...

Congratulations, working girl! Lol! I can't even imagine how tough it must be working full time AND taking care of 2 boys. You're a stronger woman than I am, that's for sure. So, don't worry about whining, everyone is entitled to do so at some point or another. :) I feel for you and Asher, I have the same problem with Hunter when we lose our routine. Why is Josh having trouble at school? I hope whatever it is is fixable. You're my favorite! Muah!

AshliO said...

I was so exhausted, physically and mentally, after my first 40-hour week. So I relate (very recently) to what you are going through! I can tell you now that I'm a month into it, I have adjusted and it's much easier!

The Greenwoods said...

It is really cool that you have a job that you enjoy!!!!! To me, having a job I like is one of the most important things. Congrats on surviving your first 40 hour week.