Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Updates!

As usual, there's not a lot of time to go into detail. I've been so busy lately, I can hardly sit down to eat anything, let alone blog. But I thought I'd update you with a few pictures!

My sisters (Natalie, Jennifer) and I - making cupcakes for my niece Ashlie's birthday! Try not to pay attention to the fact that I didn't get ready that day at ALL.

Karla (sister-in-law) with Madeline (niece), Jennifer (sister), Natalie (sister), me, Krista (sister-in-law)

My nieces and nephews dressed Asher up to be part of their Nativity on Thanksgiving, lol

I went with my mom and sisters to their church activity thing. We were making piniatas (no need to point out that I don't know how to spell that word, people).

I just like this picture, lol

Elizabeth (my niece), Asher at Avery's blessing luncheon

My sister Natalie and her baby Avery after his blessing this Sunday.

I took Asher to Build-A-Bear and this is what he made. It has a Spiderman suit (just like Asher's from Halloween), so Jenny named it Peter Puppy! (Get it? Peter Parker? ha, ha) If only you could hear how he says Peter, you would fall in love with it.

This, ladies and gentleman, is my new sweet ride! It's a loaner until Steve gets home with our car, but boy do I love it! It gets me everywhere I need to go, and I'm immeasurably grateful for it. :)

I'm working at Payless still, but hoping to find a new job very soon... if anyone knows of anything good, let me know! I need to work daytime hours and make as much money as a non-college-grad can manage, so any suggestions are (as always) welcome!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the snow! Christmas is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER so keep praying for Steve to get his paperwork approved!!! We're crossing our fingers and praying hard that his commanders are feeling generous this season! :)

5 comments:

AshliO said...

Glad to get an update from the life of Aubrey!

AshliO said...

A really random question: looking at all the food made me wonder if Nat still hates pizza???

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

love the picture of asher and his teddy. hes sooo adorable!! sweet ride is right! LOL. im glad u got a car till steve comes down. looks like your having a good time. oh and im sending you an xmas gift out friday or monday. i addressed it to the address you gave me before you left, so i will let u know when i send it out so u can be on the lookout!
xoxoxoxoxo

Brandon and Lindsey said...

Hey Lady!! Ok so we really need to find a day to get together!! And where in Roy do you live? Remember I'm just down the road in Hooper!! Give me a call or text k. My number is on my facebook. Talk soon.

Jillian said...

I must say you look fabulous for not getting ready at all! NO FAIR! I know a little how you feel about being insane with full-time work and kids.. it has to get easier, right?