- I can't find my kids' social security cards to do my taxes. I never, ever, ever, ever move them, and somehow they're gone. I finally get my W2 and still can't do my dang taxes.
- I need a job. Right now. No joke people, I need one RIGHT NOW. Not just A job, but a job that will pay me enough money to get us into this amazing apartment we found yesterday...
- We found an amazing apartment yesterday. It's in a perfect location and it's the perfect size and layout... but we don't have jobs, so of course we don't even have a shot at getting it. Did I mention the rent is perfect?? That is, it would be if we get jobs soon enough.
- I'm driving 60-80 miles every single day to get Josh and Steve back and forth from school. I'm tired of it, and I'm tired of spending the only money we have left on gas.
- I NEED TO LIVE IN A PLACE WITH WASHER/DRYER HOOKUPS!!! This is ridiculous, people. I am sick to death of having no way to do my laundry except taking over my mom's washer and dryer in an already-overcrowded house. Not to mention hauling it back and forth.
- I need a dishwasher. I am just not the type who can do dishes all the time. I know, I sound super lazy, but I am dead serious. This is the second house I've attempted to live in with no dishwasher, and it's absolutely NOT doable. Especially since we're only home for about an hour a day.
- This job search is wearing me out. I'm exhausted and sick to death of reading ads and searching and finding nothing. I'm sick of getting it pointed out that I have no qualifications, over and over and over.
- I'm a whiner. I'm sorry. But I just can't help it at the moment, I'm sick of just about every aspect of my life!
- I want to start school! But I have no job, and a job has to come first.
- I want to write! But I have no time. I want to paint! But I have no time. I want to keep up with my friends' lives... but I have no time. I want to I want to I want to I want to... Someday maybe I'll figure out how to be content with what I have.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
10 Complaints
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel you on the dishwasher situation. I would rather throw plates away then was them by hand.
How frustrating! That doesn't sound fun at all! I'm sorry and I wish I knew of someone in that area that was hiring.
Besides getting the pet deposit returned, you'd better get them to reduce your rent since they removed the W/D. And retroactive at that!!!
Post a Comment