Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Husband!

Most of you don't know my husband Steve. This post is for those of you who don't.


Steve is incredibly intelligent. He is naturally very smart, but also learns things quickly and easily. He's a good student and a wonderful provider.

Steve is a wonderful husband. He tries very hard to always do what I need, thinking about it very often before I even ask. He's still a boy (haha), so sometimes we struggle, but mostly he is great at taking care of me!

This is my beautiful wedding ring. He bought me the band last Valentine's Day. I'm way lucky.

Steve has sacrificed a LOT to be the head of this family. He has done everything he can to make sure we are safe, happy, fed, sheltered... all the best qualities of a husband and father.

Steve is a fantastic father. Our kids just adore him, and he's so much fun!

I love you Honey!!! I'll leave you all with a few more pictures....

and I'll update tomorrow!






P.S. Check out the link the the right --- my newest blog, Aubrey's Health Journal. Follow my journey to healthy living!

4 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

happy anniversary !!!!!

and woohooo. another way to get in my aubrey addiction!!!

The Greenwoods said...

Congrats!!!!! Oh and I love the picture of you two at the top of your blog.

Miken said...

you look so glamorous in that last picture! happy late anniversary... :)

Jon said...

Hey, nice wedding pics!!!