
After several tests, we are positive enough that we can tell the world - we are having a baby!
(It is probably strange that I am choosing to tell people this way, but here's my logic: No one can say, "You told so-and-so first!" or anything of the sort, because I posted this ONCE, and when you check your e-mail is simply not up to me. :) Fair? I think so. As you all know, it's basically impossible to get my entire family in the same room for anything! If I waited until everyone was together, I'd never tell anyone! lol)
So, there it is! We are having a baby - as far as I can tell due around Christmas - and yes we are terrified, but mostly we are excited!! I haven't been to the doctor yet, I'm waiting until the end of the month when we get insurance, but I will go as soon as I can. (Prenatal care = very important!) For the moment, I am just trying to move into the new apartment and fight the nausea!!
Well, I'll leave you alone with the shock on your faces (or lack thereof), and let you think up all sorts of things to ask me or say to each other about Aubrey having a third baby! ;)
24 comments:
What??? Of course you are supposed to tell your mom first! You're tired? Ill? Not telling me - boo!!
You had better tell me that you just found out this morning!
A) I was with you ALL DAY YESTERDAY!
B) You can't work this hard (packing, moving, etc.) in the beginning of a pregnancy! You need to be careful!
Oh, and congratulations! I was just thinking last night as I carried things into your apartment that the round table with 4 chairs was perfect for your family, because it's not like you're having a baby or anything. :)
- Jon
Congrats! Im really excited for you!
Congrats, I am so excited for you, let me know if you need anything.
Wow!!! How exciting! I hope it's an easy pregnancy for you! Congratulations!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! I WILL BE PRAYING FOR PINK! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
Well good for you! I guess this means your other blog and the excercise will have to wait? Happy TIMES!!
holy freakin moly, I really did have to pick my jaw up off the floor! I can't believe you're on number 3!!! I'm really excited for you, though. You make me realize that maybe I can handle 2 if you can do 3!
congrats! That is wonderful!!
Jon, I haven't actually worked very hard. You were working so hard you hardly noticed that I wasn't picking up anything heavy! lol :)
Sorry Mom, I couldn't tell just one person.. as you know, in our family, playing "favorites" just doesn't work out very well!
Krista, yeah that's sad huh! I was finally on my way to skinniness! Oh well, maybe next year!
Jill, not so fast - we don't actually know yet if I can do 3!! lol! We will see!
Congrats!!! babies are so much fun!!! how exciting!!!
Congratulations mamma! That's so exciting... and totally crazy... I feel like I'm behind the times on this baby thing. Everyone is having children! ... Someday ... maybe. Can't even imagine it!
this is how your MOM found out? ugh...well, she WAS the first to respond, so maybe she still was the first to know :)
Holy crap! I pulled it up and bout peed. Lol congratulations! I'm soo happy for u guys!
Congrats! How exciting! I will hope it is a girl - they are so fun!
Congratulations Aubrey!!!! I'm so excited for you! Your boys are adorable and I'm sure baby #3 will be too! :)
I didn't actually realise your were prego until you commented on my blog, and then I asked Brittany, and she was like, "Duh, but made a blog about it" I felt lame. But congrats times 100!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Okay...NOW I know why you offered to babysit Avery the other day - you must have known you would be needing child care soon! Just kidding!
So how many weeks along do you think you are? Have you thrown up? Are you ultra tired? What did the boys say when you told them? Are they hoping for a boy or girl? What did Steve say? Give us some details because I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.
Too bad you didn't tell me before I sold my cute maternity clothes (they probably would have been too big on you anyway), my swing, my changing table, etc.!
I am SO excited for you! Hurray! Your boys are so cute, can't wait to see what the 3rd baby looks like :)
I hope it's a girl - so you could name her Audrey!
Congratulations! I am so excited for your family! What great news!
YAY! I am so excited for you! This will be an awesome adventure for you guys! Conrats!
Congratulations! Hope everything goes great!
I know, it seems a bit ridiculous to tell my mom on the blog... but honestly, my family is too huge to do it any other way! If anyone hears that someone knew before them, they would not be happy... and it isn't possible to tell everyone anything all at once! :)
Aubrey! Congratulations to you and Steve!! That is way exciting. :)
Post a Comment