Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Josh-ism


I'll post more later, but for now I need to record a Josh-ism that just happened, before I forget. He has been so adorable about the baby, and this one is my favorite.

Josh, Asher and I were sitting at the table eating yogurt about five minutes ago. (It seems to be one of the two things I can actually eat! The other being unsalted saltines...) Asher noticed that I was eating with a baby spoon. He said, "Mom, why you eating with that spoon?" I said, "I don't know, I just always eat yogurt with baby spoons." So Josh thought for a minute and then said, "Ohhh! I get it, Mom! You are using the baby spoon for the BABY!" :)

Yesterday Josh and I were talking about the baby coming, and he told me that when the baby comes "she" will turn zero, so he's going to make sure she gets a pink cake for her zero birthday. Then he asked if he could kiss my tummy, cause he wanted to kiss the baby! HA! He's so adorable.

Josh hugging my tummy when I was pregnant with Asher, 2005.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tooo stinkin' cute! He'll be an awesome big brother to his little "sister" !

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

awww thats lil josh for ya! that boy always says the cutest things.

The Schramm's said...

Can he get anymore adorable?!

Debbie said...

Love that kid!

Whitney L. said...

Josh is adorable!