Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Stolen Pictures and an Update

Most of these pictures I had to steal from my sister and my mom's blog, but I love them, so up they go. :)

Josh digging at the park


Playing Cranium at the Memorial Day BBQ @ Mom's - Me, my sister Natalie, my nephew Alex, my mom, my niece Madeline, Josh, my brother Justin, and a tiny bit of my sister-in-law Krista's head.
Madeline - isn't she adorable?

Josh and Noah playing Chess, which (no matter how many times I tell him otherwise) Josh still insists is called "Chest," not "chess."

My dad and my adorable nephew Avery

Gage (not related), Asher, Alex, Josh at the park having a snack

Avery, Gage, Asher, Alex, Josh

Avery!! Look how cute he is!!

He fell asleep in my lap. Sweet huh! If only I didn't have to pee...

Avery, me, Gage, Asher, Alex, Josh - walking to the park.

Every once in a while on here I mention something about my ghostliness. I am NOT exaggerating when I say I am the pastiest human on the planet. Now you know.

Asher loves to play in the sand at the park. He generally doesn't mess around with the playground equipment, just finds the nearest sand and digs.

Emma turned 7 on the 21st of May, so her mom made her a cake.

Asher and Emma making cake with Jenny (not pictured)

Adam and Josh begging to play games after cake.

Update:

I have felt good enough to work on my house for two whole days this week!! It's a miracle! So I'm actually making some progress finally! I've even gotten some curtains and pictures up on the wall, which I thought I would never get to. Most boxes are unpacked, just a few left to go through, and I'm about to have the biggest pile of DI stuff ever (ok, maybe not ever) after today's work. I'm getting excited about my house, though, now that I'm uncovering all my cute things to put on the walls. I'll put up some pictures when I'm finished, which needs to be Friday since I have a bunch of girls planning to come over for Girls' Night that night! :) Wish me luck getting it all done by then - I'll need it!

Steve hates his job. Hates. But he still gets up, works out, rides his bike 5 miles to work - an hour early for overtime, and works until 9:30. Then he rides his bike home 5 miles. I'm so impressed at his ability to keep working hard at something he hates.

I'm starting to feel a little better. There is still some question as to how far along I am... My mom's little wheel thingy says I'm 10 weeks along. Almost 3 months! :) It turns out pretty much everyone I know is pregnant (ok, exaggeration)... I guess we're at that age! It's a shock to me, though, because when I was having my other two I was the only one having kids... (That's what you get when you start way too early.) It's kinda weird to be surrounded by people having babies at the same time as me!

Nothing else is going on, that's it! Can't wait for Girls' Night and the pictures I'll get to post after!! :)

6 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

great pictures aubrey! you look amazing! and woohoo for 10 weeks. the first trimester was my worst so hopefuuly you will be coming out of it!!! tell steve we said hi and that we are proud of him for working so hard. that little avery is a handsome lil thing! :) and you boys look great too! you all seem very happy! miss you and have fun on girls night...lol..thats my girls night too :)swiverse

C and C said...

Hey Aubrey!!! The funny thing is, I've always thought the same thing about your blog. I LOVE reading it to get a real perspective. I feel sometimes with blogs, people are just cheery and positive 100%. There is NO realness. It's hard to believe these people are happy ALL THE TIME. I did that though when I first made one then thought, this is BS! And especially my relationship with the now hubs, I know him and I well. I know what he does that bugs me but I also know what really makes me totally fall for him. But come on, no one really wants to read that gushy stuff all the time!!!! Besides it doesn't happen all the time, ya know??? Anyway, I love your blog and I love your cute family. I'm excited to read what your third will be???

The Schramm's said...

This day and age everyone is obsessed with being tan. Personally I think your ivory skin is beautiful! I wish I had skin like yours! Be proud of it!
I'm glad you are feeling better and have been able to work on your house. I'm sure its been hard. What a hard worker Steve is! I'm very impressed with his determination! That's hard to find these days.

Megs said...

I always love all the pictures, even if they are stolen. :)

Unknown said...

I challenge you to a casper contest. I pit my pasty white legs against yours anyday. I'm positive I have you beat. =P

natterbee said...

When your skin is beautiful at 50 or 60 years old those that were tanning in their youth will be sorry they look so leathery! :)

That little Avery is so darn adorable!! I could look at pictures of him all day. His parents must be really beautiful people to produce such amazing offspring.

Your boys do look cute all dressed up and I love reading the funny things they say. Bonky!