A few pictures from this week at home, and Josh's last day of school/party!

I had to take this picture of Asher sleeping because he looked so cute, like he was praying in his sleep, and he was cuddling his giant Pikachu so sweet! LOVE sleeping babies!!! (ok, kids)

At Josh's school party they got bubbles...

My niece Emma (1st grade) came over to see us and help me a little with my craft I was in charge of.

Craft

Joshua and his friend Josh

Sidewalk chalk (sack races in the background)


Funny story about Josh this week:
Last night we were in the parking lot of the grocery store, sitting in the car.
Asher said, "I'm getting bigger, Mom!" I said, "Yes, you are!"
Josh said, "Why we like to be big, Mom?"
I said, "I don't know. Do you want to be big?"
Josh said, "No. I don't wanna be a plain old grown-up!"
While I was laughing, he said, "I don't wanna have to do boring things like work and stuff. I wanna be a kid and HELP!" hahaha Yay! My kid has figured out that being BIG isn't the best goal! lol

Asher and Mommy

Daddy and Asher

A little grumpy :)

So cheesy!
3 comments:
dude i totally cannot get use to steve with long(curly) hair!!!!! lol! i wanna see belly pics, cmon girl!
HAHAHA, I told you, the belly pics will be few and far between, if at all!!! My mom keeps saying things like, "Are you sure you aren't having twins? Maybe it's triplets..." cause I'm so huge. So NO PICTURES!
I love the one of Steve and Asher in a towel. Your new background is cute, too!
Post a Comment