Monday, August 10, 2009

Just a Picture Day

I am far too stressed and pessimistic to post anything today... so I'm just going to put up some pictures!

My parents went to Japan to visit my brother's family for a little over a week, and they brought back presents! I didn't take pictures of what they brought for the kids, but I took a few of what they brought home for me. I have been a long-time lover of all things Japanese, so I was excited they brought home souvenirs! :)

Kiyomi's dad, Jordan, Kiyomi, Jaelyn, Julia, Jasmine, Mom, Dad, and my brother Chris






A bib for my baby
Asher, Steve and Josh pretending to sleep on the floor


My niece Emma, Josh and Asher playing animals at my mom's house

My goofy Asher

My dad teaching Josh to play chess (well, Josh pronounces it "chest")

My friend Natalie had a birthday party / anniversary of her divorce party! It was a few weeks ago now, and I'm just finally getting to posting pictures.

Asher, Josh, Lindsey's little girl

My boys with Lindsey's kids watching fireworks

Lindsey and Jenn :)

Eating cake! Zac and Josh

Zac, Josh, Asher

Andrea and Josh - he was grumpy cause fireworks scare him!

Lindsey

Asher and Andrea

Whose idea was this? lol That's what I get for saying I didn't want to stand in a line like we do for all our group pictures!

Natalie's cake!

Andrea and Ryan - bro/sis combo

No comments: