- My brother Jon is going through some really hard things right now, which has brought on a lot of need for support and prayers, e-mailing, skyping, and phone calls.
- Steve's security clearance has been draining us, taking way too much time and not moving as fast as we'd like for him to start his new job.
- We have no internet at home, so I only get to blog at my sisters' houses.
- I've been feeling a bit sick lately, some of my morning sickness has come back. (That's what I get for thinking I could have a normal pregnancy, with just the 3 months of sickness!)
- Joshua starts 1st grade on Monday!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Thursday Confession: Overwhelmed and Underslept
Things have been so insane lately, I haven't been able to blog much at all. I miss it, and I hate neglecting my blog, but I have been swamped with about a million things. Some of the things that have kept me:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sorry you are getting sick again, try eating like small meal all day long instead of just 3 i have heard that helps a lot.
Hope you are doing well.
All our family's blogs have been neglected this month - I think we've all been drained by the emotional toll of all that is going on right now. So so so sad.
Aubrey! I've missed you!! I haven't seen many comments from you on here or facebook. But your comment was perfect because it makes me feel about a million times better to know I'm not alone. I couldn't imagine dealing with my husband's friends when we have children (if ever). I totally admire you my friend!!!
And your boy is so dang cute. How exciting to start school... when is your third due?? How are you feeling? Hope everything is going well!!
Post a Comment