Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Baby is Four!


This is me on my son's 4th birthday, 27 weeks along (6 months)

I can hardly believe it's been four years since I had my last baby! He's such a joy, I am so lucky to have him!

Yes, I'm huge. Yes, I'm a ghost. But aren't my kids cute (and old)?!?!

Josh got a pack of cards when he went bowling with Steve's family for Asher's birthday.


Asher's new Vtech laptop


Joshua was so excited to hold Baby Mayara (I finally got to meet her!!!)

After he got done holding her he said, "Mom, I love babies!" Good thing, cause we'll be having one soon and I'm definitely gonna be needing some help!!!

Friday we had a little impromptu birthday party for Asher at our apartment.

Cake:



(after getting in trouble for blowing out Asher's candle)




Birthday boy!









Andrea and Asher <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhmvO4LrOiDludnddRW6an0lcET8JiK8bh7In1virU1kCgS0_k36mpW5HLc7Apt7pBBDmHRBi1H8xrUqjaBxU8yDuvRZ-yuSd931i_SAuIqgMtjbRCRZiV35DuvYdjomflDdSF9rptMlRaV/s1600-h/Asher's+birthday+019.jpg">Asher and I

He LOVES this movie! :)


Saturday Asher had a birthday party with Steve's family, but they didn't take any pictures, so I'm afraid I have no proof. He said he had a blast, though!

Tonight was his birthday party at my mom's house, as well as my nephew Avery (turned one on September 15), my grandma Baker, and my niece Kenlee (turning 11 on Thursday).

Natalie, Avery, Olivia

Kenlee, Alex, Olivia, Ashlie

Avery, Justin

Noah, Avery, Justin

Asher and Josh opening presents

Kenlee opening her presents

My sisters - Jenny, Krista, me, Natalie

Krista and Avery

Krista, Avery

Emma and Grandma Baker

Jenny and Asher playing

Asher helping my mom make homemade ice cream

5 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Your boys are just darling! You are absolutely beautiful pregnant!!Happy Birthday Asher!!

The Schramm's said...

Happy birthday Asher! You look adorable Aubrey!

Yu-Gi-Oh Champ said...

That is so dang cute! I really lke that idea for Asher's cake, since he liked Lightning McQueen basically since he was born. He told Noah that he would have a Mario cake, but I guess that cake worked for him, too

Unknown said...

What a lucky kid! Look at all that love!

natterbee said...

These are super cute birthday pictures! I especially love the ones with you and the boys, where you were wearing black. Whether or not he remembers his 4th birthday when he grows up, the pictures will prove that you made it spectacular for him!