The Natural History Museum in Salt Lake is free the first Monday of every month, so our family decided to take Liz and Madi while they were here.
This is me and my brother Jon, his little girl Elizabeth, and my Max asleep in the stroller. For some reason this picture strikes me as odd... and I realized why... it's because I look like one of those moms I see out places. I've been a mom for 7 years and never realized - I'm one of them.
All of us (except my mom, who is taking the picture) outside the museum.
The boys were mostly interested in the dinosaurs.
Avery, Alex, Josh, Asher
My 13-year-old nephew Adam acted as tour guide, reading everything for the younger boys and explaining along the way.
Adam and Asher
Asher
Josh, Asher, Alex
Natalie, Alex, Josh, my mom
Adam and Avery
This picture was taken through a glass case, so I couldn't get a clear picture.
Josh, Avery, Alex, Liz
Asher, Elizabeth, Josh and Avery, Alex
Asher with the talking donation dinosaur. It roars "Thank you" when you put money in its mouth.
Asher thought laying in this dinosaur footprint was so awesome.
Yes, that's me again, lookin like a mom. Weird.
Josh, Alex, Liz
Liz and Asher playing with the bugs in the puppet show.
Joshy digging for bones.
Nat and I looking evil, waiting for the kids.
Madi, Emma, Adam, Asher, Josh, Olivia, Ashlie, Natalie, Jenny, Fred, Avery
Natalie was showing Jenny and I some pictures on her camera.
Avery playing with Max in the stroller.
Emma, Olivia, Avery
1 comment:
it's good to see you guys out and about enjoying yourselves. the kids look so happy. I know it's still hard at times, but keep it up!! ps miss you on fb :)
Post a Comment